- Who should I address my issue when I face a problem or have a question?
- Does LIS field its own surveys?
- Can I download the microdata?
Data and Documentation
- How are the data structured and identified?
- What does the year in the dataset name refer to?
- Where can I find country-specific information and documentation?
- Can the data be used for longitudinal analysis?
- Can the data be used for regional analysis?
- What does a value of . mean?
- What is the difference between gross income datasets and net income datasets? How should I treat them in my analysis?
- What are PPPs and deflators? How can I use them with the microdata?
- Why are the values in the LIS Key Figures different from similar indicators distributed by other organisations, such as the OECD?
Managing LISSY Jobs and Listings
- What statistical packages can I use with LISSY?
- May I use external files with the LIS databases?
- I get the error message wrong header. How can I avoid this?
- What does set for review mean, and how can I avoid this?
- What does handling listing mean, and how can I avoid this?
- I get an error message in my output. Is there a way to debug my program?
- Can I receive non-ASCII output/listings from LISSY such as graphs, worksheets, HTML-pages, etc.?
- I get the error message Unable to launch the applicationrwhen I try to connect to LISSY under Windows 7. What should I do?
- Why do I receive the error message Could not connect to the server?
Would you still experience a specific issue not addressed above, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When related to LISSY and whenever possible, provide the user support with the following information:
- The type of access used (JSI versus email)
- The network and the operating system from which you attempted to access to LISSY (e.g.: at Princeton university on Windows7 64-bits)
- A description of the exact stage at which the issue occurs. Any screenshot is welcome
- The error message you received if any
- The date and time when the problem occured
- If the problem is related to a specific job, please mention the job number